Luovimo is an international growth programme for creative industry companies with a focus on innovative service and content business. Luovimo offers hands-on support to international growth planning and market entry and faciliates networking and shared learning between companies from different creative industry sectors. In particular, Luovimo is focused on music, film, tv/av, performing arts, design or game related industries.
The first round of Luovimo took place in 2010-2011 with 20 companies. The second round of Luovimo started in June 2012 with 16 new companies.
Luovimo in Brief
- Luovimo is targeted at companies who need help in realizing their internationalization plan or companies already active internationally who need extra resources in boosting their international growth.
- Focus industries include music, design, performing arts, games and content business, and film, TV, audio-visual industries.
- Luovimo is looking for companies with a recognized competitive advantage as a starting point for international expansion as well as ambition and commitment to internationalization.
- To be able to contribute to the Luovimo sharing and learning participants should be open for cross-industry co-operation and sparring opportunities.
- Luovimo consists of company specific consulting programs, tailored to support the company's growth strategy and shared learning program with top-rated, international key note speakers
The company-specific business development and internationalization programs can include, for example, the following Finpro services:
- crystallizing value propositions for international clients
- market selection
- evaluation and selection of the right-growth model
- partner search
- concept testing (test drive) - testing the attractiveness of the offering and related business model in a target market
- client identification and meetings
The shared learning program consists of joint workshops for all Luovimo participants. Workshop themes cover e.g. the following:
- Differentiated value proposition
- Sales / investor pitching
- Business planning with business model canvas
- Multichannel branding and distribution
- Market entry model and sales and marketing plan
- Immaterial (IPR) rights and international negotiations
- Networking with mentors and business angels