Projects and Programs
To international markets with the help of projects and programs
Every year, Finpro arranges several projects and programs designed to promote the international operations of Finnish companies. These projects and programs are service packages which target either one of several business sectors. Some of the programs are long-term undertakings, part of national strategy, designed to improve the competitiveness of Finnish companies.
Projects and programs are produced by Finpro with different companion organisations and their activities are aimed at meeting the needs of groups of companies. Central elements include:
- different market analyses,
- studies of market-entry alternatives,
- communication and marketing under a common brand,
- media contacts, and
- meetings with possible partners and customers.
Finpro projects and programs also offer participating companies an excellent mutual platform for networking. The contents of each project are always selected to suit that project's objectives. In their production, individual companies can also benefit from Finpro's tailored consulting services.
Further information on Finpro's projects and programs is available by contacting the project manager responsible for the planning of the project you are interested in. Contact details can be found on the project webpage.
- Arctic Oil and Gas project
- Cleantech Finland
- Design Goes Global
- District Heating II
- Finpro Gazelle
- Finpro Growth Market Program
- Future Learning Finland
- Go Global Plus
- Industrial Services
- Marine industry – business from North-West Russia!
- Maritime industries internationalisation II
- Maritime subcontractors to STX France shipyard
- Ready Steady Go Finland
- Opportunities in Brazil's maritime industires
- Techno GrowNow
- Weconomy Start