- Arctic Oil and Gas project
- Cleantech Finland
- Design Goes Global
- District Heating II
- Finpro Gazelle
- Finpro Growth Market Program
- Future Learning Finland
- Go Global Plus
- Industrial Services
- Marine industry – business from North-West Russia!
- Maritime industries internationalisation II
- Maritime subcontractors to STX France shipyard
- Ready Steady Go Finland
- Opportunities in Brazil's maritime industires
- Techno GrowNow
- Weconomy Start
What is this program about?
Designed for both Finnish start-ups and Born Global companies, each Finpro Gazelle is a 4-stage program for testing and developing business ideas in promising target markets. With assistance from various market experts and well-known business "gurus", Finpro Gazelles help companies to enter international markets quickly and successfully.
Finpro Gazelle offers
- Opportunities to evaluate the target markets effectively and reliably before final decisions on market entry and related investments are made
- A phased evaluation process, which allows optimization of the time and costs in planning market entry
- A wide understanding of specific requirements for market entry and opportunities to test the strengths of companies in target countries.
Finpro Gazelle is a 4-stage program, that aims to
- Highligth each company's capabilities and assess areas in each participants offering and value proposition that require development in the Bootcamp
- ensure that companies are familiar with local aspects of each business environment by a 7-day Discovery Tour in the target country. Discovery Tours are intended to create relationships required to start up international business
- prepare your company's business for entry into the target market. Finpro helps you check your pitch for customers, partners and possible financiers. The Preparation stage aims to check and define your value proposition, value chain and business model
- local incubation to ensure your company is familiar with the real business environment during one month Incubation stage present in the target country. During Incubation, clients are supported by local Finpro experts in organizing and directing meetings with potential customers and partners.
Finpro Gazelle's four stages are Bootcamp, Discovery Tour, Preparation and Incubation.
Finpro Gazelle target groups are Finnish start-ups and Born Global companies. Target locations of the program are Silicon Valley in the United States, Beijing and Shanghai in China and Mumbai in India.
Finpro Gazelle US for Health Science Companies
- Industry: Health Science
- Bootcamp in Helsinki on June 4-5th