Understanding distinctive features of the market and locating potential customers quickly – knowledge of business culture, recognising potential customers and creating demand for your product or service.
Achieving an understanding of the distinctive features of a new market is really important. If this is not done, opening up a market can takes a long time. If you don’t correctly understand the local ways of operating and how customers behave, you could end up using ineffective sales arguments with the wrong customers.
If you have chosen to employ direct sales from Finland or from your home base as an operational mode, you will have to quickly contact the correct target groups and present the benefits of your product or service in the right way. Direct sales and the search for sales leads can also be organised through your selected partner.
In this consulting service, we work through the following stages together:
- We identify special features of the market and develop your product or service in ways that make it suitable for local conditions, helping to make your operations more successful.
- We define a suitable customer profile for you and map areas in which demand will be highest.
- If required, we contact your potential customers and verify their interest in your product or service.
- If you so wish, as part of a separate agreement, we can assist you in finalising sales agreements.
- Working in this way saves time and frees up your personnel resources.