European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD): Introduction to Business Opportunities
This meeting is organized during the visit of EBRD to Helsinki 2.-3.10.2017. It is a pre-meeting with EBRD, and will be followed by a larger business development seminar later in 2017 or early 2018. Director of Business Development in EBRD, Philip ter Woort, will be present and available for one-to-one meetings.
EBRD focus countries and sectors can be found here:
9:00- 9:15 Introduction by Philip ter Woort, Director, Business Development, EBRD
• What is EBRD and how to engage in procurement with EBRD?
• Short intro into focus sectors and themes of EBRD
9:15 – 10:45 Presentation of Finpro programs/sector offering relevant for EBRD, including few selected company examples
• Finnish Waste-to-Energy & Bioenergy Offering– Saku Liuksia, Program Manager, Finpro
• Crisis Response with Private Sector – Jyrki Härkki, Director, Finpro
• Smart Grids and Smart buildings, speaker tbc
Followed by questions and discussion.
10:45-12:00 Possibilities for one-to-one meetings (à 15 min): companies and EBRD Philip ter Woort.
Interested to participate? Please register here: