TEAM FINLAND VISIT TO ROMANIA AND BULGARIA on April 4-7, 2016
Mr. Matti Anttonen, Under-Secretary of State for External Economic Relations, Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland will visit Romania and Bulgaria with a Team Finland Business Delegation on April 4. – 7.2016.
Finpro is inviting Finnish companies to join the Business Delegation in connection with this visit from the following industry sectors:
• Business process outsourcing and IT
• Waste management and recycling, and clean technologies
• Education (teacher training)
• Digital healthcare
Please read more on the focus sectors in the attachment: WHY ROMANIA & BULGARIA
Finpro is responsible for the program of the business delegation. During the visit business delegates will have an opportunity to attend meetings and networking events and to request sectoral meetings with local business leaders, organizations and authorities, which Finpro will organize in cooperation with the Embassies of Finland in Bucharest and Sofia and the local partners.
For more information, please contact:
- Ms. Kirsti Tarvainen, Manager, Finpro, +358 40 34 33 434
- Mr. Alexander de Reuterhorn, Commercial Counsellor, Finpro Romania,
+40 728 971 453
- Mr. Stoyan Nadev, Finpro partner in Sofia, +359 88 971 3585, email@example.com
- Ms. Päivi Mähönen, Senior Project Manager, Finpro, +358 40 34 33 468