Team Finland visit to India on 24-28 April 2017
Team Finland visit to India
on 24-28 April 2017
Is your company in the energy sector? Don't miss the Energy Revolution in India!
Join the business delegation and travel to India with Mr. Petri Peltonen, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment of Finland.
Interested? Register by 24 March via the link below and read more about the detailed practical information, costs involved and the program.
Indian energy sector is undergoing a significant change that has redefined the industry outlook. Sustained economic growth continues to drive electricity demand in India and the Government of India’s focus on attaining ‘Power for all’ has accelerated capacity addition in the country. This together with active political dialogue between Finland and India brings remarkable business opportunities to Finnish companies.
Planned official and business meetings:
- Tata Power DDL, Mahindra, Indian Oil Corporation, or any other relevant companies
- Chambers of Commerce (CII and FICCI)
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
- Ministry of Coal
- Indo-Finnish Working Group Meeting on energy cooperation hosted by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment of Finland and the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy of India.
In addition to the planned meetings mentioned above, participants also have the possibility to propose meetings with other officials and companies.
To cover the expenses, Finpro will charge a participation fee for arrangements in India for 24 – 28 April 2017:
- Micro businesses and SMEs: EUR 895 + 24% VAT per person
- Major companies: EUR 1400 + 24% VAT per person
Finpro will invoice the participation fee after the visit based on the actual costs. The invoiced fee does not exceed the amounts mentioned above.
For more information, please contact:
- Dr. Jukka Holappa, Head of Finpro India, +91 72 9000 6574
- Mr. Dharmesh Sharan, Senior Advisor, Finpro India, +91 98 9910 1589
- Ms. Helena Sarén, Program Director, Energy Growth Program, Finpro Finland, +358 40 3433 324
- Ms. Linda Nieminen, Project Coordinator, practical arrangements, Business Delegations, +358 400 325 546